Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I had a genuinely crappy day today. Spilled coffee all over myself, forgot an important project at school, was stressed, felt lonely, went to go pick up film and was told it wouldn't be there till saturday, came to the conclusion im going to have an F in my lab at school, took a shower in hopes it would make me feel better and ended up showering in cold water, it was just shitty thing after shitty thing. I was about to call it quits and head to bed but i checked my e-mail and it turns out that I won the lomography giveaway on theworldsbestever.com! I won a free lomo camera a CD/DVD package from One Fast Move Or I’m Gone: Kerouac’s Big Sur! It made my day instantly better and turns out it's never too late for something good to happen.... :)

FEEL IT ALL AROUND from Northern Lights on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment